Mr. Coleman’s practice is devoted to litigating ERISA matters and employment disputes on behalf of employers, plan fiduciaries, and third-party administrators throughout the United States. Prior to joining Russell, Oliver & Stephens as an Associate Attorney, Mr. Coleman worked as a law clerk for multiple firms during law school, including Russell, Oliver & Stephens. While clerking throughout law school, Mr. Coleman gained experience and knowledge in ERISA and non-ERISA benefits, creditors’ rights, business and corporate disputes, insurance claims litigation, elder law, and estate planning.
In his spare time, Mr. Coleman enjoys spending time with his wife and son by cheering on the Memphis Tigers, Memphis Grizzlies, and Atlanta Braves.
- The University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee, J.D., 2019
- Notes Editor, Volume 49, The University of Memphis Law Review
- Staff Member, Volume 48, The University of Memphis Law Review
- Dean’s Award for Excellence, Best Oral Advocate, Spring 2017
- The University of Memphis, B.B.A, magna cum laude, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- Member, Lakeland Board of Appeals/Stormwater Board of Appeals
- Tennessee Supreme Court